The Bunkhouse at Chatton Park Farm is a farm conversion providing budget accommodation in North Northumberland. With two high quality wet rooms it provides an excellent standard of bunkhouse accommodation at low cost.
- Sleeping 8 in total, the Bunkhouse is perfect for small groups, families or individuals.
- There are 2 bedrooms each with 4 beds.
- The living area has a well equipped kitchen & seating around the original forge.
- Full central heating makes it cosy all year round.
- 2 private wet rooms with showers, sinks & toilets.
- Washing/drying areas.
- Secure storage can be provided, there is ample parking & room to camp if you want to be closer to nature.
- We provide flexible booking arrangements. One bunkroom or sole use of full bunkhouse depending on need. Length of stay can also vary of course.
- Comfortable, low cost accommodation from which to experience the delights of rural North Northumberland.
- Please note that the Bunkhouse is non-smoking accommodation.
from £175.00 per night sole use.
Bunkhouse Terms & Conditions
- Chatton Park Bunkhouse provides budget accommodation for individuals & groups in shared accommodation.
- Guests are required to provide their own bedding & towels
- The accommodation is available from 4pm on day of arrival. Guests should arrive before 9pm unless advised
- Guests should vacate the property by 10am on day of departure.
- Guests are responsible for maintaining all facilities in a clean & tidy condition
- In the event of damage or breakages the owner reserves the right to make an additional charge to cover repair/replacement or additional cleaning costs.
- Fuel is provided in the communal area. Guests use this at their own risk & follow the instructions provided.
- An initial supply of fuel logs is provided. Additional logs available at Chatton Village Store.
- For advanced bookings a deposit is required with the balance due 4 weeks before arrival.
- For other bookings payment is required on arrival
- Guests are responsible for the security of their own property & no valuables should be left on the premises
- Please park cars in a responsible manner in the designated area. Cars are parked at owners own risk.
- Cancellations: Fees are not refundable for cancellation of group bookings within 4 weeks of arrival. For cancellations more than 4 weeks prior to arrival a full refund will be given minus an admin charge of £20.
- A £100 damage bond will be payable for sole use occupancy with final payment & refunded after inspection.