Captain's Rest Cottage
NEW ADDITION January 2018
Located within walking distance to the Village centre of Seahouses, Captain's Rest cottage is in an ideal location for a family holiday.
The house has recently been refurbished and it has been completed to a high standard. The property is within easy walking distance to the beach and village centre where there are restaurants, pubs, crazy golf, party boats, takeaways and a supermarket.
Captain's Rest provides comfortable accommodation that will help create your perfect Northumbrian experience.
The cottage comprises:
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Saturday changeover
- Up to 1 Dog permitted
- Linen provided
- Towels provided
- Cot & Highchair
- Washing Machine
- Open Fire
- Private Parking
- Ocean Club Member
- Kitchen with electric oven and hob, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and microwave.
- Dining room with table and chairs and a snug area with multi fuel stove.
- Living room with Freeview TV.
- Bedroom 1 with double bed.
- Bathroom with shower over bath, WC, basin and heated towel rail.
- Bedroom 2 with zip and link super King size bed or two single beds.
- Bedroom 3 with two single beds.
- Shower room with WC, basin and heated towel rail.
Externally there is parking for 2 cars to the front of the property and to the rear is a large garden with a patio area and a lawned area. All power, linen, towels and electric included in the rent. Electric heating.
PRICES start at £375 per week up to £750 for the peak weeks.
Short breaks available upon request
Access information is available on request.